I was recently nominated for The Versatile Blogger award by my good friend T.R. Noble from Inside Cup. (Thank-you T.R.!) She writes with eloquence and wisdom, addressing many topics and difficulties in the believers life. Her blog is a place where you can find direction and encouragement. Read more about Inside Cup here.
What is The Versatile Blogger award? Not gonna lie, I had to look it up. It narrows down to this: it is a chance to be a blessing to those who have blessed you. Love a blog? Think they deserve some credit? Nominate them!
Rules for this award:
1. Thank your nominator and share a link to their blog.
2. Share seven fact about yourself that your readers may not know.
3. Nominate at least 10 other bloggers and inform them about the nomination.
Lesser Known Facts About Me:
1. I am a Jane Austen nut. Not in a “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies” kind of way though.
2. I own way too much lipbalm. Myriads of it.
3. As a stay-at-home mom I often question my sanity.
4. I would choose a 20-page paper over a presentation any day. Words, yes. Actually speaking to people…comes out awkward. Always.
5. I have weird hair.
6. Gardening is more than a hobby for me. It restores something in my soul.
7. I’m currently doing a study on the book of Romans through The Time-Warp Wife. Romans is woah.
I’m nominating 5 people for The Versatile Blogger award. Not because I’m a cheater (ok I am) but because I actually don’t know a lot of bloggers yet. The ones I do know have all been nominated.
My nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award
(I apologize if any of you guys have already been nominated.)
Check ’em out!